1. We will help you prepare a strong offer that fits within your budget AND has a high chance of getting accepted. Items required to give you the strongest offer possible:
2. We will guide you through the counter offer process and negotiations.
3. Once your offer is accepted, our excellent team will guide you through the Escrow period, coordinating and communicating with your Escrow Officer and Lender as well as the Seller and Listing Agent.
4. Typically the contract begins with a Contingency Period – common contingencies are for the loan, appraisal, and inspections as needed.
5. Once your loan is approved and we get your appraisal and inspection reports, we will send you the paperwork needed to remove each/all of these contingencies so we can move on to the Pending Period of the contract.
6. Your Lender will send the loan documents to Escrow to process, and we will set up a signing appointment for you. This will be a good time to either bring in your Cashier’s check or send the wire in with your down payment.
7. Finally, after your loan docs are sent back to your Lender, we will close Escrow and deliver the keys of your new home to you!